Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

JEHOVAH Tinz

My guy how far na? Shebi you dey try reason wetin i mean by Jehovah tinz? no shakin i go yarn you one time...



Jehovah means GOD! simple! no long long story about it. but how much of God do you know? I don't mean head knowledge, but how much of God have you experienced? you see when we talk about Jehovah, we are talking about the self-existing God. the one that was not created but created everything there is that exists!

Jehovah God can be whatever to you what you want Him to be...if you lack wisdom, then He is "Jehovah my wisdom", even during the subsidy in our nation Nigeria, He is "Jehovah my subsidy"...He can be whatever you know Him to be in your life! He is Jehovah, my Everything!

Just stay with me as I continually dish out the daily packages He has for you...
Remember, He is JEHOVAH OVERDO!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...Feel free jare...